Visas

My visit visa expires on 7th October 2018..6th October 2018 it is showing as "Employment Visa is in Progress". Will there be any issue if my visit visa expires and still the legal status shows as "Employment Visa is in Progress". Please someone answer.

It must be from your sponsor. Ideally you must have visit visa extended till your employment visa not confirmed. better you get in touch with your HR office for this.

Thank you Manish Madnani

If you have applied for a work visa while the visit visa was valid for 6 days at least, then there is no issue.

Yes I have applied before 6 days of visit visa expiry. Tqsm.. And some More things I want to know. 1st Should I have to leave Bahrain to be able to convert visit visa to work visa 2nd what about medical.

No it can be converted inside Bahrain.  And medical is done after the visa has been approved & stamped.

Thank you so much XTang. You answers were precise and satisfactory.

I have applied to work visa before 6 days of visit visa expiry. Its almost been 25 days but my visa is still showing as processing.what should I do now???when can I expect it to be valid visa..

Read this sticky:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

No on can tell you that except your employer.

Hello,

@XTang..I have applied for  work visa before 6 days of visit visa expiry. It was showing processing till yesterday and now My Visa status is showing "Expired Employment Visa". What does it mean?? I called LMRA. They say it is rejected and reason is "others"

will I not be able to convert it to valid work visa??

From the status, it seems visa has been rejected.  So the answer is no.  Now you have to leave Bahrain and have your employer apply for you when you are outside.

@XTang company says visit visa has to be extended for 1 month and Reapply for work visa.

Well if the extension is allowed then yes they can reapply after that.   

I couldn't tell from your post if you had extensions done before or not.  After a certain number of extensions, depending on visa, you HAVE to leave and in that case, the work visa has to be applied when you are outside.