Lisence from sharjah fr a female

Hello every 1.....
Can any1 guide me for taking driving lisnece from sharjah...from where i should take classes?? How to take start...is there any pick and drop service from sharjah to dubai for lisence seekers?
Regards
Nazish

You have 2 options. You could either register for Government driving classes in Sharjah Traffic Dept. or for private classes in Nasserya, Sharjah. First, you will have to go through theory classes, pass the exam and start your parking classes. Once you pass your parking, if you are registered with private classes, your instructor would pick you up and drop you back..

Aoa
Its better to go through private....according to my information....i m living in dubai...is it posible that it can be shifted to dubai.?

Ws
What is your visa city? You can only apply from the city where your visa is from.

Its sharjah

Then as far as I'm aware, you can only apply for a Sharjah license and take classes in Sharjah

Hello every1!!
Can any one suggest me... Best driving institute in sharjah.... I m already registered in SDI.... But not satisfied because of classes schedule... Admin and alll...
I want to refund the money from there. And join any other institute... Can any1 guide please