NFL Football

I would enjoy watching NFL football once in a while in Danang....anyone know if there are any bars, resto's that are showing the games?

Vertigo is a popular sports bar in Da Nang. Get in touch to check if they show NFL live.
Bamboo Bar has NFL on its weekly sports schedule.

Thanks a ton Senwl. :)

was in the area so stopped by Vertigo. They dont subscribe to any channel that provides the games.....next time in the area of bamboo.....will check them.....

I get all my sports and US T. V. Through Ustvnow.com. They have a limited free channel option and a full fare option that even allows you to record. The full fate is $39.00 a month. They have lower levels that do not include the ability to record. They have  all the major networks so you can watch the Americans kill their childern in the schools and all the other insane violence American has come to be known for excelling at.

Ah thanks for the football....and agree with you on your second sentiment as well....as long as Americans keep electing heartless, greedy, selfish, privelged white men....things wont change....given the news of today...it just keeps going on and on …….