Internet in Jeddah

Hey all, my name is Veronica from Indonesia. Just came to Jeddah 2 weeks ago for job training.
I am new in this forum, so I am wondering if you guys could give me a recommendation of what is the best internet I should buy and can I buy router/ modem so I don't need to change my sim card or should I get postpaid sim card?
I need at least 20 GB monthly

Thank you :)

Hi , welcome , you can get post paid Stc SIM card , I have already , 100 gb around 100 Sr

20GB per month....How about going for unlimited option
Internet speed and performance depends on the district location. Some internet service providers are faster than others.
I will share the links with you in inbox to check the speed of internet and decide which one to go through.

Ehtesham wrote:

20GB per month....How about going for unlimited option
Internet speed and performance depends on the district location. Some internet service providers are faster than others.
I will share the links with you in inbox to check the speed of internet and decide which one to go through.

share with me too if possible
thanks

Aminyum wrote:

Hi , welcome , you can get post paid Stc SIM card , I have already , 100 gb around 100 Sr

100 gb per month for 100 SAR?

If you didn't want to change your Indonesian SIM card then get a cheap MiFi with a new internet SIM card. You will be able to connect all your phone, laptop, tablet to that MiFi for internet anywhere you go at home and office.

I think Zain is having promotion but can't remember the price maybe around SR150 for MiFi then you can select any internet plan you need in the shop. My advice is go to the big Zain shop in Tahlia street.

thanks and appreciate it!

Aminyum wrote:

thanks I will check at STC

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : off topic + wrong language
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi how r u if you have Saudi simcard you can load it with internet backage for two weeks or a month. First check the signal strength in your area which network is high range (Mobily , Stc,Zain at last other ). Then you choose from the list.

Could you please share the internet rates with me as well. Thanks a lot.