Sending money from Philippines to India

Can anybody let me know the best and cheapest way to send money to India in a bank account (or Spain) using Debit card from Philippines?

Good luck! From what I know, the Php needs to be converted to USD prior to sending regardless what method you use.

In the meantime, check out Western Union. Seems nothing else really works well.

Thanks for your message. For sending money from Western Union in Philippines one has to be physically present at their office in order to fill a form before sending money.  Unfortunately I am not in Philippines and want to use my debet card from PNB to get cash in my bank account in India.  Is there any way?

No clue except PERHAPS a link to PayPal?

I dont think PayPal can give me cash. Any how thanks for your efforts. I really appreciate it. Have a nice time.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/art … nt-faq2316

Thanks again. I didn't know everything about Pay Pal, so it was good to get the link. As I can see it is only 400 USD a day I can take out and there is a fee for each such transaction. When small amounts are sent many times I guess I lose lot of money. So the best way will be to use debet card to buy things only either in India or Europe. Uff!

It seems you need somebody in Ph to send you via Western Union then.

Then I shall rather wait until I go to Philippines again in a few years. Take care.