Bringing a Minibus to Lanzarote

Quick question, i want to explore the idea of starting photographic tours either in Lanzarote or La Gomera basically for small groups of 6 - 8 people. I have a German registered Sprinter 4x4 that i use in Europe and wish to bring it over to the Canaries as i cant find anything equivalent on the islands. Is it possible to use it for 6 months then take it out and back in or do i need to register it etc..
thanks in advance, GJ

If you are resident in spain, except for a short period when you are moving here and importing the vehicle, you can not drive a non Spanish registered vehicle

If you work here you will be resident ( including for for tax on your worldwide income and maybe assists)   even if you have not applied for your EU Citizens certificate

Thank you John,
are there any import consultants who could establish online how much import tax, emissions calculation etc i would pay on my 4x4 Sprinter, it´s had some off road modifications such as bigger tires and a lift?

I see you are in spain   I would suggest you speak to a gestor where you are living.   They should be able to give you the info you need