Work Permit Rejected

Hi,

I'm sathiyaseelan from Malaysia, my work permit has been rejected on 26th sept 2018 with 'adverse record'.
I have been prohibited to enter Singapore in 2003 due to urine test failed while random check in Tuas Checkpoint, after a long gap in 2008 I appealed and was given to enter Singapore as per normal. Now i was offered a job in Singapore but my permit application was rejected. How can i settle this problem friends?

Your profile says you are Iranian citizen, not Malaysian?!?

Since you were cleared in 2008, the old issue certainly has no effect any more. You must have been rejected for other reasons.

My mistake never changed it.
Yeah but i don't know why mom has an adverse record in my permit application
Hopefully i can appeal and get the job offered to me, do you anything about it, what should i do?

In that case, you should ask MoM (and/or ICA) what this adverse record is and what you can do to clear it..

thanks beppi.

i am going to MOM later morning to clarify the issue. I when to ICA last week and had a interview with them
they told me there is no any issue in my Singapore entry. I am just worried when I was prohibited to enter back in 2003 the record after I appeal and re enter doesn't reach to MOM.

Sathiya1681 wrote:

I am just worried when I was prohibited to enter back in 2003 the record after I appeal and re enter doesn't reach to MOM.

Unlikely, since all government agencies share their databases. But strange things sometimes happen.

Is it possible if income tax doesn't paid(from previous employment)...can lead to adverse record too?

Sathiya1681 wrote:

Is it possible if income tax doesn't paid(from previous employment)...can lead to adverse record too?

Yes, very much so!!!

Adverse record can be read for various reasons, there is something in your profile that makes MoM think you are not suitable to work in Singapore.

So, till the time it's not clear, you won't be get work
pass approve.

As you rightly said, need to reach out MoM to clarify and clear from their database (request them advise how to clear if any adverse case which you are not aware). Good luck

You have mentioned about income tax, did you work here before that 2003 incident?