Guide / Companion Required

Hi
I will be visiting Kiev from 26 October (Arrive Boryspil 13:15) until 6 November (Depart Boryspil 13:55).
I was originally intending to go to Sumy during this time as I have done on my previous visits to Ukraine however things have changed due to personal circumstances and visiting Sumy with no local contact seems a bit pointless.
As I cannot cancel my flight I have decided to spend my time in Kiev, however as I do not speak Ukrainian or Russian I am looking for a guide / companion to spend some time with on a daily basis from my arrival until my departure.
I am willing to pay for this service, however the rates for guides I have found online appear to be slightly outwith my budget.
If you can leave a reply with an estimate of what my costs will be it will be greatly appreciated

Hi GraemeG.
I could show you Kyiv at any Saturday or Sunday.
The details could be discussed in personal messages.

Hope you could find some guides in other cities because ten days are two much for Kyiv. Especially at late Autumn.

What information about costs do you need?

Tesorero
As during my visit I would be looking at not only the main tourist attractions but also at the local community (Churches, parks etc) I do not think I would even be scratching the surface with the time I would be in Kiev, especially as the clocks go back the weekend I arrive so there will be less daylight for sightseeing
Information about costs is how much would your services as a guide / companion cost me on a daily basis or more importantly for the duration stay in Kiev.
Any information you can provide regarding local transport restaurants etc would also be appreciated
Unfortunately I do not know how to send personal messages.

I have sent you a test message. You may see it at high right corner of your interfce.

Hi GraemG
You didn't reply to my message.
Have you recieved it?