Long Term Social Visit Pass

Hi Gravitas,

Just wondering if there is a way for me to apply LTSVP for my children 18&19 without going thru PWC ( they are my company's authorized agency ) as their professional fee is way to high and crazy hence, I'd prefer to do it myself if possible.

Do you have any recommendation or any idea that can help me please?

Thank you.

If they were studying they could apply online for a student pass through EMGS - https://educationmalaysia.gov.my/

Hi Gravitas,

They are no longer eligible for DP ( applicable only for 17 below, I have my other 3 children here already under DP ) as at the moment they are also not studying hence, student pass will not be applicable too. LTSVP is the only option I could think of so they can stay here with me.

Thanks.

Yes, I looked it up and it would be under the Social Visit Pass (Long Term) as they are over 18. In the past it has been possible to make personal applications but that does require the employer to provide a Letter authorizing it. So you would need to discuss with them if they agree to provide that letter.

Last time when I applied DP for my other children, I heard that application nowadays is being done thru online hence, user id and pword is needed in which my company does not want to share it with me and only PWC is allowed to use it as they are the authorized agency. For LTSVP, I can get an authorization letter from my company, however, processing wise, if it's again thru online,  then same thing will happen I supposed unless, there is a way for me to submit the documents myself directly without having to go thru online

If they agreed to issue the letter (and immigration still had the facility) it would be a personal application at an immigration office. You would need to check with an immigration office

However, I am seeing more people writing on the Forum that employers are only doing applications themselves or through agents. But just recently someone wrote about their experience cancelling their EP.

I realise that immigration is headed more to online applications only these days.

Thanks Gravitas for the information. I will check at the immigration myself on Tuesday...