Teaching English

This is Nazanin from Iran. I'm 35 years old. I hold a master of Teaching English and I've recently got my CELTA certificate. I've taught different age ranges through my five years work experience and I'm planning on living and teaching in China in the long term.
I would like to teach at adults level. I have no commitments in Iran and ready to begin an exciting new chapter in my career.
I'd rather work in cities that are in south and south east China. Cities with reasonable living cost and temperate climate. Thanks.

Suggest you could stay in Shanghai, Xiamen,or Bejing or Chendu.
Shanghai has more opportunity for jobs while living standard, especially the house rental is very
higher, same as Beijing.
Xiamen(Fujian Province) is of good weather, good environment, jobs opportunity may not be many
compared with Shanghai and Beijing.
For your reference only.

Thank you peter. Helpful

Turkey is super beautiful and the people are wonderful. Are you sure that you want to leave?

OK. I left the USA. So, heck, maybe we all have our own reasons.

I live in Zhuhai, and it is glorious. I can't think of a nicer place to live. I have a beach house and can see the lights of Macao across the bay at night. The air is fresh and clean. The people are relaxed and laid back. The infrastructure is new and pristine. But... it is a tourest city. So the prices tend to be higher than the rest of China.

You might also want to consider Kuming. It is like living in a constant springtime. So beautiful.

best of luck.

Sounds very nice. I sure consider it.
Thank you, I hope you enjoy your stay.