Inburgering exame

Hi Guy's  I  want to join school   For the A2 level And the inburgering exame” I have seen few schools in Amsterdam But Im between 2 of Them ( nedles&  sagenn)one of Them  told me  that They have course for 7 weeks  Or 3 months And Then I Can be ready for exame “ the other one said it takes minimum 6 months to a year  so I think  there s a big  timing gap here “ so I would like if any of you Guy's have an experience to tell me is it Really possible to pass the exame after intensive 7 weeks course ?  Or it takes Really that long time ?

Hi Amal,

Well you can do this but would advice a app for your phone it is a great asset and you see that you learning the required language much faster as you expected.
the name is duolingo is is completely free of charge try it and it will help you for sure to learn the language much faster in a playful way.
By the way there are more than 52 different languages you can learn yourself with this great app.

My wife did they exact same thing and past the exam without any struggles.
good luck and wish you all the best.

Thank you henk I will for sure try the app” how long did it take your wife to get ready for the exame?

Seven weeks is barley enough to take you the exam unless you have a talent to learn new languages fast and study hard and when you are very committed.

Duolingo is a great app indeed but as it with most things for free, it has its limits.

1st thing first make sure these schools are approved by DUO.

2nd part I highly suspect that it is even close to any level of possiblity to get A2 course done within 7 weeks, as it should take at least 6 months as it is more comprehensive level of Dutch.

Check the link here above and contact the schools closer to your home and arrange to have a meeting (in-take) to discuss the details and possibilities of finalizing the course.

Afterwards, come again here and share what happened in your in-takes and everyone here would love to lend you a helping hand.

Good Luck

Hi premadonna “ Thanks for your reply “ Ya I dont mind studying hard “ But  will the 7 weeks  be enough in this case while other schools say not less Than 6 months to a year this is my actual confusion

Hi Ismail “ I have  had  already Meetings with   the nearst schools to my home And Yes all are approved by the Duo  “ But as  I  see  you made it clear that 7 weeks are not enough “

I'm taking A2 classes since 3rd Sept and I am assuring you it is not possible to do it in 7 weeks unless you can self study.

However, Im not sure about an information but I will share it just in case it was true.

DUO won't register you for the exam unless you have total of 300 hours studying on your record.

Do not rush it and take your time.