Thank you

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you who help people like me with all our millions of questions.
I can't tell you how much it has helped me by reading all of the forums.

I am moving to DR in December and the information you provide on here as well as options is invaluable.

I hope that once I start my move process / experience I can help people the same as you have helped me.

I am super excited and nervous about the move but with websites and forums like this it gives you a lot of real life experiences on what to expect.

Thanks again!

Thank you so much.  Most of us enjoy helping! WE look forward to your participation here!  Any questions do not hesitate to ask us!

I can wholeheartedly agree with the thanks to all the regulars who answer questions and take time to share their knowledge.  It has made this transition much easier, or possible, if I'm being honest.  Knowing that a bunch of you have made the move, and are willing to share is a pretty unique thing, given today's on-line mentality.  You have, at the very least, shown us what pit-falls to avoid, and guided us onto the successful path.  Not so much hand-holding, but proven experience and knowledge are what most of us are needing, and we are grateful that you are there/here.