Looking for new people to meet in Abu Dhabi

Hi all!

I'm British and 24 years of age. I've recently just moved to Abu Dhabi with my Aussie partner for his work.
I am currently seeking employment, however, I am also seeking new friends! For anyone thats in the same boat, or anyone who wants to meet up for a coffee or something, I would love to meet you!

Jen :)

Hi Jenny,
Welcome and Join the band wagon, hehe
My name is Pekette a Malaysian who moved to abudhabi in the last week of August.
So I have not officially cleared the 1st Month.
It would be nice to meet up and as suggested chat over a cup of coffee.
you can touch base on ***

look forward Jenny

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Dear all.
Welcome to UAE. Well am here almost 10 years now.
My self lived over many places on this planet so far. And I can say Abu Dhabi is the best experience I have.
I live here with my family wife and 2 boys and 2 daughters.. so I went through several experiences.
You are welcome here. And am sure you will enjoy it if you feel the country. I know it's little hot here. But be patient you well see how awesome the weather will be soon.
Plz feel free to ask or contact if needed.
Regards

Gosh Jenny

OMG
OMG

how very stupid of me after typing my number I did not check

my apology and over sight jenny
look forward to hearing from you

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Posters may wish to note contact details are not allowed on the open forums for a variety of safety reasons, those including helping to avoid sex pests bothering members and people trying to offer  " a good and safe investment" by collecting contact details or giving theirs out.