After granting evisa my friend not allowed in Bahrain by i'mmigration

Hi I want to know after getting evisa for Bahrain my friend stop at Bahrain airport by i'mmigration officer my friend already give my CPR copy and all my details they call me also I tell them everything clear he is my friend please allow but they refused I ask them what is the reason they didn't said anything directly they said make return ticket that's it this is really bad after getting visa also i'mmigration is not allowing well it is also a man not girl after that also they are telling we will allow family people not friends because on his passport my name is not matching how come my name match with my friend passport really it's strange I request everyone do not apply for evisa i'mmigration people just playing with all people feeling

I am sorry that it happened to your friend.  However, having said that, I think your post is biased and emotional.  The majority of evisa holders do not face an issue entering Bahrain - I have seen multiple friends, relatives and business visitors from different nationalities enter Bahrain over the last few weeks without issue.

Anywhere in the world, a visa does NOT guarantee that you will allowed into the country and the final decision rests with the officer at the border control post - in this case, Bahrain airport immigration authorities. 

Apparently your friend aroused some suspicion and both you & him were not able to satisfy immigration about the genuineness of his visit.  It is rare but it happens.

Agree with XTang as the issuance of visa does not mean you will be given the entry inside the country.

When the visa application is submitted you can read the WARNING which says "Holding a visa does not guarantee your entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain. You must meet all of the conditions on arrival to be granted the entry, at the discretion of an Immigration Officer."

There is nothing to make agree i'mmigration officer they didn't allow my friend because he is not educated even I told them sir he come to meet me what's more proof they needs after sending my CPR copy and I am taking full responsibility for my friend until he go back after that also they didn't allow finally again I make flight tickets and send him back I really don't understand what's wrong with the i'mmigration officer I talk with him very polite way still they didn't understand

That is exactly what I and khalidkhanblog have said i.e. "The decision to let the individual enter is at the discretion of an immigration officer".

No one can say what the exact reasons for refusal of entry were.  And in the eyes of the law, your guarantee is meaningless unless YOU are sponsoring his visa; either as a family member or through a company - that is why sponsored visas cost more (if you ask someone to sponsor you) and have lower rejection rate; because the sponsor can be held accountable. 

If I had to assume what happened - based on incidents that have happened to others in the past:

-Person from the sub-continent fitting a certain profile lands i.e. below 40, not affluent or educated (blue collar / labour) and with no history of travel for leisure
-Attracts attention and on questioning is not able to explain purpose of visit clearly
-Has unsponsored visa i.e. does not have a visa from a sponsor or guarantor
-Based on the profile there is a risk of overstay and working illegally.  Lots of these cases in Bahrain from the sub-continent
-Person is asked for a contact in Bahrain who he is going to meet or stay with
-Contact is called to cross verify story.  Even the smallest inconsistency between the two stories creates doubt e.g. length of stay, how you know each other, what are you going to do during your stay etc etc
-If there is the slightest doubt, entry is refused

I always advise people in these cases to (and especially if they are from the sub-continent, not very educated, without history of travel for pleasure and not visiting family - generally when they are going to western countries but advice also applies here):

-Dress and be well groomed
-Answer immigration questions truthfully and to the point - not more not less.  Know answers to basic questions i.e. purpose of visit, how long are you here for, where you staying, when is your return flight, how will you support yourself financially during your stay, what will you do while here, what is your job etc
-Move through the airport with a sense of purpose; don't loiter around trying to call your contacts outside for advice on what to do - in most western airports, they spot suspicious behaviour like this and pull you at immigration for questioning