working visas for French Au pairs

hi, i have a french girl who would love to become an au pair in Australia, what visa can she get to work legally in Australia as au pair?

French Au pairs and Au pairs from any other country, need to get a working holiday visa through the immigration department. The visa lets her work for 6 months with the same employer and study up to 4 months in Australia. More information about this visa and how to apply in French is here; … stralie-2/

there are some requirements to meet to get this visa

A Working Holiday Visa is probably the most appropriate visa. There is no special visa for au-pairs.

New topic