Offer An Apology Or Withdraw Statements

Sorry doesn't prove anything unless I mean it. We must never justify someone's wrong action, without them apologizing first and admitting their wrongs. If we do. We are not making them better, but we are making them worse on the bad things they do. I can edit what I write. Why not learn to edit what I say? If it hurts somebody, I can still offer an apology or withdraw my statements.

People's sense of self worth is pivotal to their ability to look clearly at the hurt they've caused. The more solid one's sense of self regard, the more likely that that person can feel empathy and compassion for the hurt party, and apologize from an authentic center. The art of a sincere and heartfelt apology is one of the greatest skills I should learn.

But you can't stay mad at this face...can you?

Nobody should stay mad at your sweet face, my friend. :)

Your post reminded me of one of my linguistics' courses: Performative Language, and apologizing is one of the best examples to explain that functional typology of language. Indeed, "sorry" shouldn't be a mere utterance for cutting a conversation short or avoiding any further blame. The act of saying it should necessarily have a performative perspective, i.e. one should simultaneously utter it, mean it, and be committed to the principles it vehicles. Many people are too arrogant to utter that word simply because they can't adhere to those humbling principles.
As for withdrawal, that's another course :) (Written Language Vs. Spoken Language). Unofortunately, harmful utterances cannot be withdrawn, just as you can't bring back a bullet after you shot it. One has the opportunity to rethink a statement during a conversation after uttering it, as in reformulating it, starting again, or adding clarifications, but if it's something detrimental, then there's no way to bring those sound waves back; one can only deal with the consequences!

But how do I prove whether the apology was said in honest or just lip service. Also is it necessary proving its creditability. I think one should just accept it. Someone once said does saying sorry to you make me right?

saying sorry on lip service sometime people doesnt think about it,if they have humanity heat they will accept it but if dont , its gonna be your fault for the rest of your life,we cant taken the words after it said,sometimes people only judge people attitude but never see what they behavior for other,if you say sorry first if you not wrong, im sallute you,

A mistaken sense of self-respect prevents a surprizing number of people from admitting guilt and thus genuinely saying sorry.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR