Over the Counter Medicine

Hello all. This might see a little strange but I will ask anyway.  My wife takes a non-prescription medicine for her heart that is only available is former CIS countries. Recently she had to come back with not enough of this medicine as it is hard to get in Crimea, where we had lived for the past decade. All of our family and contacts are still in Crimea and cannot send anything here (United States).

Looking for someone to pick up a box and drop it in the post or DHL for us. Payment can be flexible and whatever would work best. There are sources in Russia that can send it, but very slow and I really don't want to support any Russian business.

The medicine is allapinin if it matters. If we have to we can deal with one of the drugs here in the U.S. but she is really hoping she doesn't have to change and take something with more side effects.

Or if you know of anyone coming to the States anytime soon. We are in Atlanta, Georgia.

Hi, I live in Kyiv.
I may try to find this medicine in our drug stores. According to web-search it cost 500-660 UAH for 1 package (30 tablets). It's 20-25 USD according to current rate.
I could buy it and send via DHL. But you should check is it possible to send medicine via post. As I understand it is possible to send only medicine which is certified by US-government.

Thank you so much! We just heard from someone else who may be able to do it, but will not be able to check until Monday. Let me see what they say (distant relative) and I will post it here. The US customs will allow medicine that is non-prescription as long as it is not prohibited, like pain killers.

Hi Joe,

Found other names for for wife' medicine: Allapinin, Lappaconite Hydrobromide

Check Canadian online pharmacies. I have had good luck getting an old asthma medicine I can no longer get in the US. Think it comes from Turkey or India.

Try CanadaDrugs.com, NorthWestPharmacy or PlanetDrugsDirect.
I have used these before and they are legit.

Will Campbell