Terminated due to misconduct

Hello,

I just have a quick question with y'all. Ive been terminatee due to misconduct - dishonesty. As so they say, i dont want it to be complicated so i just let it go instead of me filing for unfair dismissal.

Anyway, after a week. I landed a job and got my offer, then the new company immediately apply for my pass and it's now pending. Being a paranoid me, i'd like to ask if there's any way my pass wont be approved because i was terminated?  Will there be any chance the previous company informed mom about it? That im terminated due to misconduct? Etc...

Thank you and looking forward to your inputs.

For more info: i was terminated and right there and then they cancelled my pass and given 30 days svp.

It depends on your ex-employee, if they have informed MoM (chances are less, unless misconduct is severe).

If they didn't inform MoM about your termination reason, then there is absolutely no impact on your pass approval.

Be noted that, your pass approval will go through all the yardsticks approached by MoM. Good luck

Hi Surya2k,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand. So now it will just all depends on the outcome.

However, my friend told me that once the pass has been cancelled instantly on the spot. There is a low chance that they have infomed MOM but if they cancel it after awhile, after the “investigation” then there's a chance they have informed MOM. Although of course, we don't know if this is true.

All i can do now is pray and hope that my pass will be approved. 🙏🏼

Thanks again for your response! :)

What your friend says is not true.
Whether the company cancels your pass immediately or later has no influence on whether they also lodge a complaint against you with MoM or not.
I recommend you ask your ex-employer to find out!

Hi,

I see, i believe that's true. However, since they dismissed me, and i'm not comfortable to talk to them and ask them if they lodge a complain against me.

I guess, I will just have to wait for the results and just wish for the best.

Hi bro
How about the outcome of your visa??approved?