Can anyone tell how much will be the tax deduction?

Hi all,

myself and my wife got job offer from different companies in Naestved municipality.
Pay scale is 348000 + 312000 package annually with free accommodation, food  and transport.

Can anyone tell how much will be the tax deduction ?

pay after tax would be enough for us to live in naestved ?

thanks all

Welcome to the forum  :)

I suggest you use Google and research this. I found differing rates. Top rate seems to be 55.8% there are tax calculators online too.
There is a church tax so the rate I have quoted may include that.

Hi John David,

Neither you nor anyone else can calcutate the tax as more information is needed to do so.

All income, cash or indirect income, is taxable, but in order to calculate the tax, the value of free housing, board and commuting is also needed.

And we are far from talking top rate taxation in your case, and even for those who are affected there are some 'individual' deductions before taxation, and further it is not the gross income, but the income after deduction of the labour market contribution.

In itself, the amounts (348,000 + 312,000) aren't high, but I take that the mentioned amounts are net amounts and that free housing, board and commuting expenses will be added to these? If so, you'll have a fine surplus.

This answer is a general answer which doesn't answer you question in any way, but send me a pm with more details and I shall be more accurate.

/Nellie

I would have drawn your attention to this site, but forgot to do so: https://nyidanmark.dk/

/Nellie