Family Reunification for partner in Denmark

Hi all, I am new to this site and hoping to get some useful information regarding to the subject. Thanks in advanced for the time and help!
(I've read through the website "Newindenmark" and below are my questions...)

So long story short, I have a danish boyfriend for 2 years and would like to apply the family reunification ("FR") to get a resident permit in Denmark.

1) I am currently in Denmark now under tourist visa, would that be a problem for me to apply the "FR" while I am in DK?

2) Are there any successful case without meeting the requirement for cohabitation partner rules
(that we would need to live together for at least 1.5 years)

3) Do me and my boyfriend have to meet ALL the requirements apart from those from Integration Requirements (which I know we would have to meet 4 out of 6)?

4) What is collateral guarantee?

5) Usually how long it takes until you receive result from the immigration center?

Thanks again!
Anna

Hi anna, im also from PH and plan to get married soon in DK. My fiancee is a dane.. and plan to tie a knot on January. I have question since ur married already and lived in DK, and process FR. What are the requirements did u pass for FR?

My boyfriend and I plan to get married soon too. He's Dane. I have a lot of questions too regarding family reunification. What will happen if I don't pass the language test?

Thanks a lot!

https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-GB/Words-a … ed-spouses

If you don't pass the test, it will depend on a concrete assessment in each case.

Don't worry. If you do your homework, I am confident that you'll pass the test.

/Nellie

Hi Anna, hope this could help.

1) I am currently in Denmark now under tourist visa, would that be a problem for me to apply the "FR" while I am in DK? - No it's not, you can apply while you are in Denmark but... check the requirements for FR.

2) Are there any successful case without meeting the requirement for cohabitation partner rules
(that we would need to live together for at least 1.5 years) - I couldn't tell yet because I am on my 8 months of waiting, but in my case we were like less a year when we applied. By the way, we hired a lawyer to do our application.

3) Do me and my boyfriend have to meet ALL the requirements apart from those from Integration Requirements (which I know we would have to meet 4 out of 6)? - ??? I actually don't know this. Sorry..

4) What is collateral guarantee? - This is the new rule.
"In connection to your application for family reunification, your spouse/partner in Denmark must normally post DKK 100,000 (2018 level) in collateral in the form of a financial guarantee. You can apply to have the demand guarantee reduced by DKK 20,000 (2018 level) when you have passed a test in Danish at A1 level."

5) Usually how long it takes until you receive result from the immigration center? 10 months maximum