Family visit visa

Hii everyone,
I have 4 queries regarding the filling of family visit visa online application form.

1) In the column for name, should we enter only the given name or with surname ? For example, as per passport the given name is SHAHIDA and surname is NADAKKAVIL.Should we enter just SHAHIDA or SHAHIDA NADAKKAVIL ?

2) What should I enter in the column OCCUPATION .My wife and children dont have any job.

3) lt is possible to translate the entire application to English also filling every column in english if we open the site in google chrome.Is there any problem in doing like this? will the MOFA get the application in ARABIC even if enter in English? Will we get the print out in ARABIC ?

4) When we enter after translating like this ,name is entered as NADAKKAVIL SHAHIDA. That is ,surname comes first and given name second.is there any problem in this ?
Any one, please reply.

Translate the page to English and fill it, it'll be easier to fill.

Enter details as per passport only, as that will be used for the visa. If there is no option for surname or second name, then enter the complete name

Occupation will be house wife.

Please make sure that you are applying for a visit visa and not a business visa.

Hope this helps!

Thankk u very much brother,

In visa application form only one column is there, that  is 'Name Required ' .But in passport GIVEN NAME is there and SURNAME is also there. How should we enter ?

Enter as one as there is no other option.

hi guys i want some information..
i want to apply family visa and my profession is "Project director" first of  all i want to is it eligible to bring family and 2nd when i am fillinv the visa this message came (Your application cannot be processed;
because it does not fulfill Istiqdam e-service
business rules." You can book an
Aappointment with Istiqdam and submit your
occupation to be studied manually. To Book
an appointment, please click here (Istiqdam
appointments system))

can any one help me on this i recently change my profession and my iqama also expire in december 16..  please help on this..

thank you

No problem

complete name as per passport

what to fill for housewife and children in occupation section for tourism visa.

Hi,

can u please answer below concerns.

1. In Visit visa application, what to fill for wife and children as there is no option available for House wife.
  2. My daughter have only surname as per passport (SINGLE NAME ONLY), what shall i write in first name column.

thanks...