Learn turkish

Hello guys , I would like to know schools around maslak and Beşiktaş that teach Turkish ☺️

Thanks

Hello Mariana,

There is no course in Maslak for Turkish Language as far as I know. If there is please  someone correct me  :idontagree:

There is a TÖMER branch of Aydin university which I also worked for in Beşiktaş. But They have more students in other branches like Florya and Buyukcekmece. That's why this Beşiktaş opens classes more rare as far as I remember. Taksim could be an option because it's close to Beşiktaş. There are some more private courses as well in Taksim. Ankara Üni TÖMER, Taksim Dilmer are some options.

And last thing, if you have some more people with you, like from 2 to 5 people, I can arrange and run Turkish classes for you. (In a convenient place like a course classroom in Beşiktaş?). PM me for other options if you would be interested.

I'm a Turkish Language and Literature graduate,  international experience on teaching Turkish Language, university TÖMER experience, M. Ed. degree in Turkish Teaching to Foreigners. Reklamlar bitti.  :cool:

If you apply for a general language course for Turkish check if the teachers are Turkish Language teacher or their profession is English teaching. I know some courses hires English teachers for foreigners since They don't know about teaching Turkish and their students develops in English rather than Turkish.  :dumbom:  You need to learn Turkish, not develop English. :))

Kolay gelsin!
Alper

hola quisiera saber que universidades de turkia ofrecen becas de estudio ya sea de idiomas o en el area de salud o administracion

Hi Yoxy1 > As indicated in the code of conduct on the forum, you should please write in English in the English speaking forum.

Thank you
Christine

Hello, I would like to know what Turkish universities offer scholarships for study and sea of ​​languages ​​in the area of ​​health or administration

yoxy1 wrote:

Hello, I would like to know what Turkish universities offer scholarships for study and sea of ​​languages ​​in the area of ​​health or administration

:offtopic: