Proc Transferring Company Car => private buyer, both ' expats'

Who has experience with transferring a company car to a private buyer? Both parties are European and the payment is done without a loan.

So far we have admitted the request at Puspakom to make a appointment for the car inspection. But what else needs to be done and more important in what order?

I am guessing the company would need to show a Board Minute showing the vehicle should be disposed of by sale to enable the transfer of ownership. Whoever is the Company Secretary for the seller should be able to advise. I bought a company car once and there was no difference in the actual process with JPJ for change of ownership. The complication lies in who is entitled to act on behalf of the company to dispose of the vehicle.

Thanks for your quick replay Gravitas.
As we speak we have already admitted the authorisation letter to the Company Secretary to get the necessary Board Resolution. By the way I see many names for this. Is it a a Company or a Board Resolution? And does it needs to be signed by the Secretary or the owner? Because normally we sign for those forms...

The resolution signatories will depend on who owns the company (and therefore the vehicle) and the CS will know what official documents should look like (the Company Stamp on them as a minimum). My Registration Document has the Company Stamp from the Seller. It should be clear that there is no Car Loan involved with a third party such as a Bank.

So we went today and after the pre check the car the inspection follows. You wait some more then they inspect the car. Wait some more and the return saying  the windshield is failed because the foil 51%. If they only told us during the pre inspection we could have removed it easypeacy.... Any ways went to JPJ to check insurance and a good thing we did because what is not mentioned elsewhere is that the want the original Company form 7!! So we go for the transfer after the inspection we should be oke.. Let 's wait and see :-))

HI All,
So finally the company car is sold.. One question we have....
Since there was a demand from Malaysia side that we needed to have this and that form....
The transfer off the car went alright but we did not receive any prove that we no longer own the car.... I do not feel at ease with that....   Let 's say we get stopped by authorities and the can see in the system a fine or something we have no prove the car does no longer belong to us from today on.....