Moving to spain

Hello all i am a female i am planning to visit in november to hopefully find and purchase a property in alicante city any advise would be so helpful thankyou

If you are a U.K. national,  I would suggest you consider what MIGHT happen post Brexit.

It is very likely there will be significant changes to the existing laws/rules if/when U.K. is no longer an EU country. 

The rules governing non EU citizens are very different from those which apply to EU citizens

Hi thankyou for the post but what changes would you think could affect uk residents i shall not be moving to spain I'm just buying a holiday home I'm worried now !!!!

Unlike EU citizens, non EU nationals have no right to visit or live in the EU

Unless some special agreement is reached with U.K. that will apply to their nationals

An example:   A non EU national applying for residence status requires an income of 27,000 euros income per year:  an EU citizen requires around 5,000 p.a. (An OAP is sufficient )

No one knows at present what will happen post Brexit.   Anyone expressing their view now, is guessing / hoping !

I would follow the news closely as it is a hot subject and even more so with just 6 months to go. But as John says, no one knows and until deals are done, it would be unfair for anyone to speculate.

Thankyou all don't know what to do now

Bennjy10 wrote:

Thankyou all don't know what to do now

Not to make any life-changing decisions until after Brexit is probably a good idea right now.