Can l Travel to Swiss with my Aufenthaltserlaubnis as often as l want?

Hello everyone, I got my Aufenthaltserlaubnis through Marriage (German citizen) My question number 1, can l travel to Swiss as often as l want  for 2 to 3 months with my Aufenthaltserlaubnis?  Question number 2, Can l work in Swiss?
      Thanks in Advance.

Your German Aufenthaltserlaubnis allows you to visit the Schengen zone (which includes Switzerland) for up to 6 months in any 12 months period.
Work visa are still national, so a German one does not help you at all in Switzerland.

This is really a question for the Swiss forum rather than Germany. Having residency in Germany guarantees movement in Schengen and it is good for up to a 90 day stay within a 180 day period in Switzerland.[/b]. Thus if one goes for 90 days they cannot return afterwards for another 90 days. Thus what Beppi posted about getting 6 months in a 12 month period is true only if one kept going for 90 days and out for 90 days. But one is not allowed more than 90 days at a time, they cannot just go for 6 months in a row. And neither a German work visa nor residency means you can work in Switzerland.

Information in English about Swiss immigration rules: https://www.eda.admin.ch/eda/en/home/en … dence.html

Thanks