What if i don't have a bachelor's degree

Hello expats and disoriented people like me.
I have been here since june trying to start a business. I won't go into the details just now. What i will say, is that i am in phnom penh, and i have stubbornly worked myself out of money.  All of the eglish teaching jobs require a bachelors and all the medical jobs pay an appallingly low wage.  How do i find a decent paying job so i can regain my footing. I have the experience, i just don't have the paper work. Is there a job recruitment service or job placement service, that can look at my experience and help me get around the barriers.  Thank you for any and all help.

Sorry but it's very easy to find a teaching job...

So, the bachelo'rs degree doesn't matter?

Hello.

As for teaching English, most "better" schools demand the right papers. But there are also schools that don't care about it that much. If you find such a school your experience would then be a factor to get a job, maybe temporarily to see how it works.

So print your CV, take a motodop who is familiar with the schools in your area and visit each school, drop your CV and tell the receptionist you will call later for an appointment. Don't forget a photo on your CV.

That way you have a chance to get to a school that is somewhat easier with paperwork, but unfortunately those schools don't pay the highest salaries.

Another way is to get a TEFL course on line, that is highly accepted.

Good luck.

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team

What medical field are you in?

Nursing

Yes a nurses wage is appalling!