13a temporary resident visa and Education

Hi all. Its just what the topic states. I was wondering if 13a temporary resident visa holders can enroll themselves in a degree course in some college here in the philippines. And if yes, are there any requirements? As there are no requirements for securing a job.

A 13A Visa is a permanent  resident visa by marriage, not a temporary visa.  Just the first year 13A is probationary, but still a permanent visa.   Yes, you may enroll at some colleges here for a degree as long as you have the educational prerequisites and most likely will have some type of entrance testing as well.   Unless you have some special skills that are in demand in the Philippines, finding employment will have it's challenges.
For sure, it the 13A visa you asking about?

Hello Bob. Thanks a lot for the answer. I just wanted to know if i could enroll myself. And my country does not have a visa reciprocity with philippines, so i guess the non quota permanent resident visa is out of the question. Temporary residence visa for as long as i can go, it seems. But its good to know. However, I had a few other questions if you wouldnt mind.

1.) Would it still be hard to secure a job in a BPO? The last time i went, with a student visa, they told me i needed a working permit. If I had one, I could start the next week as I passed all tests and interviews. But since I didnt have such a permit, I couldnt start. But, now that the working permit is not required, will it still be hard to find employment? Im looking mostly to only BPO.

2.) Are you here on a 13a visa? If yes, was your marriage solemnized in the philippies?

3.) If no, how long did the philippine embassy take to notarize your copy of the marriage certificate?

Me and my girlfriend plan to get married in new zealand.

Thanks for the help bob.
Appreciate it.  :D

Also, sorry it is not a 13a visa. Its under non immigrant visa. A temporary resident visa by marriage of an indian national with a filipino.