Working in Stockholm

I have a permanent residence permit (10years) from Hungary and I have been working here in Stockholm and registered with the immigration agency and tax called skat, in other to change my status to Sweden, is been a year and 4months since I registered, I have been working ever since, just got a reply from immigration that the 10years permits I submitted doesn't prove a permanent right and that has to investigate with the Hungarian authorities, can someone tell me what could that mean??

You are having resident permit in Hungary for 10 yrs but you have been working in Sweden?

How long have you been in paying taxes in Sweden?

Am currently working and paying taxes yet

Paying taxes since a year and 4months

And you are here under what arrangement?
Did migration issue you a working permit also?

Tax to clarify to you, you can pay taxes via personnummer and coordination number. Both are issued by skatteverket on case basis.

Working here in Stockholm, i was told by immigration to wait and investigation is going on, just couldn't understand why the immigration finding it difficult to understand the Hungarian permanent residence permits valid for 10yrs and automatically renewed every 10yrs.

Yes paying taxes with cordination number

Yes thats the issue :) your arrangement to work here in Sweden is kind of temporary and you might need to go back to Hungary to get your permit renewed. Swedish authorities cannot assume that decision will be a renewed permit even if it happens always.

You don't understand, my permanent residence card will be renew in 2026 still valid and am still currently working

I see, even then if you have coordination number only, you cannot continue to work for long periods like more than a year. Although I'm not sure of the time period.

Ok tack