Apply Driving License in Malaysia

Hello,

I am from India and working in KL. I don't have the Driving license in India. So I want to apply for the Driving License just for Motor Cycle less the 200cc Bikes in Malaysia.

Can anyone know about the exact price and things I need to do?

Apart from the Driving School, any Other options to apply?

Is it possible to attend only the License test without attending any classes in Driving School?

No you need to pass theory and practical tests. Driving schools can advise their prices

Thanks for your Response. Is it Possible to get the International License in Malaysia and use that in India?

You need a licence to get an International licence. However as you are an Indian national an International licence from another country would not be valid back home. You should enquire if you could swap a Malaysian bike licence for similar in India.

You can take the local licence but the course and testing is in the Malaysian language. Do you know the language now?

At least in KL you can take the written test in English.

The theory classes and written test is available in English about once  a month in the KL area.

Thats good news about English.  I dont know the current cost of a driving school but when i looked at this about 10 years ago the prices were high for either school or conversion. It was in Malay and I didnt believe I could pass so I let them both go and stayed on IDP. I dont mind to take local but I dont see any advantage except for people who cant get an IDP.