Researching to move

Hi!

I'm in the investigative stage and planning a tour and visit next year.  I want to live in a beach community- no high rises though.  Pedasi and the area is looking really good so far.  How much are rental homes for 2 bed/2 bath? Small homes to purchase?  The proximity to Chitre for shopping, etc is good.  Please share your knowledge and thoughts!  Thank you-

Spent a month in Pedasi from mid April to mid May 2018. Loved it... You could rent a 2 bedroom 2 bath home for anywhere from $700.00 to $1000.00  a month long term. Long term meaning a 1 year lease. The real estate market has been somewhat depressed for a few years and many believe it is going to rebound. My suggestion to you would be, to work a month to month deal out at a hostel. Over the course of your stay you will be able to network and get the inside scoop for a property that  will suit your needs.

I have just landed in Panama, and I am here for three months to explore the country and see if its a long term fit for our family to relocate here.

QUESTION

Does anyone know of a long term car hire company that does not charge the earth... the traditional agencies have no discounts for long term rentals and I would really like to have my own transport for the next three months

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct