Traveling Around Vietnam - Hotel/Resort Accommodation Portal

Travelers going on Business or Vacation, recommended the following:

Here is a shortcut way of finding cheap or luxury hotels, resorts, apartments anywhere in Vietnam.

Find out, please visit:

booking.com

Wish you a pleasant travel!

what is the link.

I'm really sorry, because the Admin of expat.com is putting it under review.
I wonder why?

Hope they'll release soon!

good luck on that one. Let me know. You deal with Thailand by any chance?

I'll send to you the link. Thanks.

Bradley007 wrote:

what is the link.

You don't need a link for booking.com.  That's the site's full name.  It has been around for 22 years, offering hotel deals in 230 countries, and under the same parent company as Kayak.

Personally, we've always used Hotels.com except 3 times in 20+ years, and have been perfectly happy with the experiences.  Hotels.com has been around a bit longer than booking.com (27 years), owned by Expedia and offers the same deals as booking.com but with an additional benefit:  one night free after every 10 nights of stays (booking.com doesn't have that.)  We've earned dozens of free nights in many countries from using Hotels.com.

In Vietnam, you can sometimes find slightly better or comparable deals from Agoda (the same parent company as booking.com).  It's worth it to compare all 3 companies unless you're loyal to one.

Airbnb... Cheap and plenty of options

rpal699 wrote:

I'm really sorry, because the Admin of expat.com is putting it under review.
I wonder why?

Hope they'll release soon!

It's an automatic system that stops spammers posting their site links - works well but some new posters get trapped when posting average stuff.

Apart from your link there are many very good sites, my preference being Agoda because they were excellent on the one occasion I experienced a problem, but that's just one site of many.