Moving to Bahrain

Hi Everyone..

I thank all you of you for valuable posts in the forum for newbies like me. I think lot of information is available on the forum. However if someone cud help with specific queries with respect to moving from oman.

1. Documents required for employment visa. Are original attested degree certificates required to be sent to employer?
2. Can my family( wife and kid) move with me there at one go or I have to move first,  get my cpr done and then only their visa application can be done? How to manage this best with my employer?
3. Anything i should keep in mind while negotiating wrt    moving/ visa/ salary?
4. Should my bring my car or sell it here and buy new one? How r prices there and how easy n costly is it to trnsfer vehicle from oman to bahrain?
5. Ditto for my furniture and white goods? I wouldnt want to take used stuff in bahrain in a furnished flat. Do they provide new stuff or used? Taxes applicable for stuff. I understand there is some for car.
6. Cost of living i gather from forum is on similar lines as Oman. Anything i need to be aware of wrt cost of living?
7.  2bhk rent in hoora locality. Like golden sands apartment.

Thnx a lot for your help
Svapour

First of all, please do not create multiple threads for the same topic.  I have deleted your duplicate thread.

1)  Your employer needs to guide you.  But no, originals are generally not required.  See the below sticky for the process itself.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

2) Again, that is covered in the forum and in the sticky.  You have to come first and finish your process before they can be brought over.  It is up to you how to manage this with an employer - some can bring them on visit visa at the same time and then convert it to a dependent visa.  But it is not common practice

3) Not really.  If you are used to GCC employment i.e. housing, visa, medical, flights, schooling....then it is pretty standard to Oman

4) Absolutely no point in transferring a car unless it is brand new and you don't want to lose the value on a sale.  Prices are similar.  It is a hassle to transfer between GCC countries as you do waste a lot of time on bureaucracy and pay fees / taxes

5) It varies from apartment building to building.  Some landlords when renting out for the first time will put in new stuff but in established buildings, you will use existing furniture.  The choice to bring your furniture depends on whether your employer covers shipping and if you have higher quality stuff vs. the place you will stay in

6) It is similar to Oman

7) You can check prices on bahrainpropertyworld or Olx.  Or browse the housing ads on this forum