Enquiry spouse visa

Hello guys, I hope I can get some help .. I am attending to apply for UK spouse visa.. my wife is English, she is exempt from financial requirements (she's on pip and esa ) I knew her in September 2017 we lost our chat history from September till December 2017 ... we have a lots of pics together and marriage ones too and with family and friends ... the problem is my wife is estranged from her family so I don't have any contact with them ... 1- will that be a problem make HO has a doubt in our relationship? 2- I am going to apply this November, do you think its ok to apply ... I mean the period of relationship is it ok ?

Thank you a lot for your help

Hi and welcome back,

With regards to your questions:

Any doubts that the Home Office have about the validity of a relationship or any information supplied related to the application, during the process will at best raise more questions and at worse, your application is denied.

If your wife's estrangement leads to her family contacting the Home Office and making detrimental allegations about your relationship, then it will almost certainly cause problems.  So, my advice is if they ask you questions about your wife's family, then you should answer them honestly; if they don't, then my advice would be to not provide information they aren't asking for.

If November is within the qualifying period relevant to your application, then it should be fine.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team