MoE (Ministry of Education) teaching position 2018

Is that the final contract? Did they tell you when your start date is?

No I need to send the paper first. Then they will send the dates on which I want to join

Which agency are you with? I still haven't received my final contract and I am getting worried.

You will soon.

which agency are you with?

Hi there, have you started yet?! It'd be interesting to hear your experience :)
I was interviewed in December 2018 I've been told I have the job and I'm waiting for my contract to come through from the MOE, so until then I have no idea when I'll be flying out. I'm supposed to be going around Easter 2019 but I've read some stuff online that's making that sound way too soon lol.

I've made a group chat with a couple of us that have left already/going in the next couple weeks. Message me if you wanna be added!

Please add me to your group. I am still waiting for the final contract from the MOE. I am a Math teacher here in Dubai.

Add me ***

Moderated by Christine 6 days ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Could you please add me also into the group?

chickadeee :

Hi there, have you started yet?! It'd be interesting to hear your experience :)
I was interviewed in December 2018 I've been told I have the job and I'm waiting for my contract to come through from the MOE, so until then I have no idea when I'll be flying out. I'm supposed to be going around Easter 2019 but I've read some stuff online that's making that sound way too soon lol.

Have you received your initial offer yet? I attended the interview on the 24th of November and received an email a week later that I had been successful but up to now I have not received the initial offer