MoE (Ministry of Education) teaching position 2018

Is that the final contract? Did they tell you when your start date is?

No I need to send the paper first. Then they will send the dates on which I want to join

Which agency are you with? I still haven't received my final contract and I am getting worried.

You will soon.

which agency are you with?

Hi there, have you started yet?! It'd be interesting to hear your experience :)
I was interviewed in December 2018 I've been told I have the job and I'm waiting for my contract to come through from the MOE, so until then I have no idea when I'll be flying out. I'm supposed to be going around Easter 2019 but I've read some stuff online that's making that sound way too soon lol.

I've made a group chat with a couple of us that have left already/going in the next couple weeks. Message me if you wanna be added!

Please add me to your group. I am still waiting for the final contract from the MOE. I am a Math teacher here in Dubai.

Add me ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Could you please add me also into the group?

chickadeee wrote:

Hi there, have you started yet?! It'd be interesting to hear your experience :)
I was interviewed in December 2018 I've been told I have the job and I'm waiting for my contract to come through from the MOE, so until then I have no idea when I'll be flying out. I'm supposed to be going around Easter 2019 but I've read some stuff online that's making that sound way too soon lol.

Have you received your initial offer yet? I attended the interview on the 24th of November and received an email a week later that I had been successful but up to now I have not received the initial offer

Hi,

I have applied to the teacher training programme for MoE in UAE. Please add me to the group so I can keep up with any updates regarding the visa delay.

Thanks!

Please add me in the group as I am also waiting for the final contract from MOE. Thanks a ton

Add me please..i did the interview last month and i recieved an email saying that i passed the interview and i ahould wait for more details

Hi, can I be added to this group please?

I am waiting for my visa to arrive before I fly out.

any 1 who ws interviewed in jan 2019???

Hey Friends,
any one who attended the Interview in STS in sharjah on 26th january 2019
i was invited for interview  on 26th January  and on 11th Feb one of my friends who was also there received the email that she was not successful for the job.along with her other friend whom i got friends there at STS, she also got the email of rejection, but till now i did not receive any email if rejected or successful.
please if any one can share their feedback if they also faced the same.

Thanks

Hi,
I was interviwed. in sharjah on 26th  january in STS

and what about you.

I had attended on the same day in sharjah and I got a successful mail from agency. waiting for the mail from MOE

ohh thats great.congrats.

i was also there at the interview on 26th, but i did not receive any email from the MOE about rejection or selection,
i am already on residence visa here, they were impressed as well hoping inshallah to get a reply soon
as i had applied through the MOE website.

which agent u went through

I have got reply from agency not MOE. As far as I know MOE process is very slow. so v may get the mail soon in sha Allah

Hi cheers
Kindly WhatsApp ur number as I am also attending MOE UAEinterview on 29 March in Delhi
MY WhatsApp : ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Hi!  I want to know after been selected in interview  for teaching post MOE uae,  would they ask for any medical to be done India for visa stamping?

WATS this pre employment checks?

Which papers?

Can you please let me know why didn't they ask me anything during my moe interview after passing written exam. Asked me only one question about my teaching experience.

Now am worried, whether they have rejected me before starting the interview process.

Please give some feedback

Hi. My interview was in sharjah on 12th January

hi annapurna mam,
the same happened with me. you got your result?
only asked two questions about experience and how did I find the job advewrtisement. I applied directly to moe website

Finl contract may be within 3-4 weeks. Wtapp ****

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi all ... for those that received their initial offer through Worldteachers agency has anyone gotten their final contract ? Thanks

I'm still waiting for my final contract with them

I'm with world teachers and still waiting.

I'm also still waiting sadly

Has anyone got their CV screened in recently ?