Moving companies and custom clearance companies.

Hello ,

We are shipping our personal staff to belgium very soon. I want advise regarding companies who can do the custom clearance and move the luggage from Antwerp to Brussels.

Also if you have any advise on this topic?

Thanks a lot

anyone can help on this topic?

If you Google Antwerp to Brussels removal firms, it will come up with a lot of companies.

Hi,

I didn't quite understand if you had already moved your personnel from abroad to Belgium or not.

But if not, you've to prepare yourself before such a move overseas to Belgium !

As for the move between Antwerp to Brussels, there are indeed plenty of moving companies that are available. And I don't know if any of them is better than the others. The best you can do is to try to compare them, collect as many comments as possible on each of them and see if any of them appears to be better...

It may take a lot of time. It's up to you to see you prefer to loose some time making researches or if it's easier for you to call one of the first you see on the Internet, risking bad services...

Good luck with that ^^

benjadetry737 wrote:

Hi,

I didn't quite understand if you had already moved your personnel from abroad to Belgium or not.

But if not, you've to prepare yourself before such a move overseas to Belgium !

As for the move between Antwerp to Brussels, there are indeed plenty of moving companies that are available. And I don't know if any of them is better than the others. The best you can do is to try to compare them, collect as many comments as possible on each of them and see if any of them appears to be better...

It may take a lot of time. It's up to you to see you prefer to loose some time making researches or if it's easier for you to call one of the first you see on the Internet, risking bad services...

Good luck with that ^^

Hi,

Why are you answering at a topic who's inactive since 11 months ?