Anyone live in sakaka here?

Hi Julio,

I will be teaching at the Al Jouf University. I will arrive in a couple of days. Can you recommend an apartment? I think that I will have to arrange my accommodations.

Thanks, Tom

Hello Tom
Do you have WhatsApp or something like this to contact you...
I can help you

Hi. Just moved to Sakaka. Currently looking for apartments as well.

This app might be somewhat useful.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.aqar

Doesn't have a lot of options though.

Any recommendations of a good place to live? I heard Sulaimaniya is a good one. M looking for a relatively new and clean apartment. Husband doesn't mind the rent upto 22,000/year.

Is there an option to rent a villa?

Thanks in advance

Hi Julio,

My whatsapp is ***

Sorry for the late reply. I am still waiting for my Saudi visa.

Take care,
Tom

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Villa I don't think so ...
But you can find nice apartment in good place , if you like , I can help you
Just tell to your husband to contact me...
You are welcome

Hello everybody...
I live in sakaka aljouf,  anyone need help here just contact me on my WhatsApp ***
Welcome to all

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

you guys still in sakaka ?
just moved here...
how are you guys spending your time here ?

Any suggestions for reasonably priced accommodation for first time teacher lady in Sakaka Al Jouf?

Julio19 :

Hi any leads on accommodation please?

hi i am planning to come sakaka just waiting for my visa?i have been offered a job in al jouf uni?how is the rea?i need help with accomodation pls send ur whatsapp no thanks.

I have lived in Sakaka in 1984 to 1986
Nice place to be. I m sure you will find good cheap accommodation. On arrival your employer will provide you with temporary facility for living for couple of weeks , I believe. Then visit any realstate office ( عقاری ) to find apartment. Your Co worker there would help you. My recommendation would be not to try arrangements in advance. Be there , see it yourself and choose

how about the schools in sakakka?my son son is studying in nursery class .Actually i am comming with family.Have you been working in al jouf university?

i guess there is no direct flights from islamabad to al jouf.How long it takes from islamabad to al jouf ?and from al jouf to islamabad?