Need a service in manila to present documents for an NBI clearance.

Hi, I am from the UK, planning on coming to the Philippines, need an NBI clearance before entering, can anyone help with that? does anyone know a business that can offer that as a service ?
I have the documents but need someone to go to the manila office to present them for the clearance, can pay.
Thank you.
Can a foreigner obtain nbi clearance online ?

Why get NBI clearance before entering? I did all whilst here. Just asking.

Entering is easy, it is leaving that i am worried about.
want to make sure everything is ok before i enter.

Do you know if a foreigner can apply for clearance online, from outside the philippines?

did it take you a long time queueing ?

You are worried about leaving? Why? Anyway, do the application in Philippines. It is not difficult. all the details on how it is done is on NBI website, I suppose. Sure, my (Filipina) wife helped me spending her time on it while I started working and we applied for my 13(A) visa.

i was on a dating site, spoke to someone i met there, i was enticed into something stupid and they said they wanted money or they would inform authorities, i told them to get lost and disconnected but now i want to make sure that i don't have a nasty surprise waiting for me upon entry or exit, please don't ask what my stupid thing was.
Do you know of any service that can represent me if i send documents ? i can pay.

Oh, I am sorry to hear that, really. Had no idea. If you feel comfortable, email me details explaining. After you are done emailing, feel free to delete this post. I will see what (if) I can do. My wife has not much to do (runs a travel agency online). I am sure she can get things done. If not her personally, then somebody else.

Hey there. I might be of service to you. I have done this before. Shoot me a me a message if you are interested.

Hi lorcis. I don't know your problems.  But  I recommend you to seek advice from Mikaelarhelger in this forum. He had help me before.  He is honest with advise. A very resourceful and decent person.