Regarding work permit in thailand

gentleman  i want to ask how cani get work permit in thailand beacuse i belong to india

Hi Abhishek,

You got a job in Thailand or want to start your own business...?

no sir i didnt get job in thailand. me luking for job if job nt possible i will start business there

In that case first you need to find the job than you can apply for the work permit..you need apply for the non b visa with the approval of your employer (with the documents which is required for the both)...If you want to start your own business than you need to register your company first than you can apply for the non b visa & work permit..

thanks a lot sir for ur advise . i will do as u said to me.

Dear OP,

First, please let me explain how you can get a work permit and a Non-Immigrant B visa. If you find a company that hires you, the company has to provide various documents that enable you to apply for a Non-B visa, once you've got all needed documents, you can apply for a work permit at the Labor Department.

There are only certain occupations foreigners are allowed to do, which is also the reason that most foreigners here are working as English teachers.

Please be aware that people from India are not really well-liked, Thailand seems to be a kind of racist when it comes to skin color. Even a qualified English teacher will find it hard to find a position as an English teacher, but they won't tell you what they think of darker skinned people.

I'm afraid that it isn't as easy to set up a company, as another poster had suggested.

Foreigners can choose from the following types of company:

Registered Ordinary OR Limited Partnership.
Representative Office, Regional Office or a Branch Office.
Limited Company.

Please take some time and read some very interesting details before you even start thinking about conducting a business in Thailand.

https://www.thethailandlife.com/startin … n-thailand

Hi Kabir
Thanks
Can you please give me an idea how much I need to spend to start a business in Bangkok ?
The business is export company.

Or export import company
Where is the office space cheaper cause I have to start small way first

Thank you
Ray

Hi Ray,

For export business you can start own business in Thailand with 100% ownership...But export & import you need a thai partner with 51% holding in business.

I am not aware of the cheaper place for offices in Bangkok..

How much you have to spend please speak with the lawyer..They will guide/ provide the info regarding this...

Thanks

Hello,

Please be aware that there's an Indian community in Bangkok, where people will hopefully be very helpful with important tips on how to start and where to start.

Here's an Indian Expat website, but there're also others, including a Facebook page.

https://www.internations.org/bangkok-expats/indians

To give you an idea how much you should calculate for an office and where, please see:

https://www.thailandstarterkit.com/busi … r_Location

Best of luck finding the right place!    :)