Expat and job potentials

Hello,
My husband and I are looking in to moving to Costa Rica.  I am currently a Medical Assisting Instructor in the states and my husband is a production manager as well as home remodeler. 
Of course we are hoping to find jobs there.

We have a lot of experience with home remodels / construction/ and interior design.

I was wondering if current expats that have moved there and started businesses hire expats looking to move to Costa Rica ?

Thank you for your input

Suggest you read the requirements for working  and living here.

Salaries are very low here, so expats will tend to hire local over other expats.

Working in the medical field will require you get licensed here...in Spanish, of course.

See this thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=803453

Dear expat
Costa Rica, like most countries,,,only allow expats to wotk once they have obtained permanent residence free of restrictions. Some large companies can get you a work permit,,if you can preform some service a local cannot. Owning a business also requires res,,some have gotten by with very small  businesses,,,however with the new tax laws,,,that's just about ruled out,,even online work is tricky,,,local unemployment is quite high,,,pay is one tenth of the us,,,,,so unless you both have a pension or other income,,,,life here is bleak,,,to say the least. Gas is around $6.oo per gallon, rent for aa us style house, not furnished,,,$500'to 800 a month,,,average electric bill, if you have washer dryer,,hot water heater,,$200.oo,, I use less than 300kilw per month, pay $60.oo few expats can survive with that, $80.oo for vegs per month, and that's at thethe farmer's Sat market.
Peace