English school in Malta

I need information about enshish spoken school Im Malta ,
My to 2 kids are at primary school in london , and we are thinking to move to Malta .

We need to find a school we're the main language is English .

Please help
Thank you
Gloria

The independent schools will teach in English.  I've heard mixed feedback about the government schools as to whether classes are *actually* held in English or not... think it depends on the school.  You need to decide whether you are going private/independent or not as your first assessment...

Gloria Cannavo wrote:

I need information about enshish spoken school Im Malta ,
My to 2 kids are at primary school in london , and we are thinking to move to Malta .

We need to find a school we're the main language is English .

Please help
Thank you
Gloria

Please read all previous posts on the subject of schools as this has been covered many times.

Hi
Thanks so much for replay .
Which one are the independent schools ?
Sorry I'm so confuse .

Private I know .
What is the different  from the government school ?

Government schools are free, Private/Public/Independent schools cost a lot of money.

We've lived on the island for over 5 years and needed to find a new school for our son this year as wasn't happy where he was before.  All the ‘private' schools have waiting lists, and we've since heard that bullying is in an issue at most of the ‘private' schools which our son experienced first-hand – the main problem we had was the school principle constantly ignoring bullying in her school.  We also looked at the government schools  – we were told they would be taught in Maltese and possibly in English depending on the teacher/class – the official line from the Education Authority is that the Government Schools teach in Maltese.  We only had one option and that was to send our son to Verdala or QSI (the two independent schools).  Verdala also has large waiting lists, so our son is now in QSI and so far, seen a huge improvement over the previous ‘private' school he attended.  The lack of available spaces and bullying issues not being addressed in ‘private' schools is becoming a problem in Malta.

Encouraging to hear your QSI experience, we're sending ours there too.  Thanks!

There are more international schools in Malta. Some are as (or more) highly regarded than the ones you named. The issue is your location relative to the schools.
Check out:
http://www.stedwards.edu.mt/
and
http://delasallemalta.org/dlsmalta/index.html

St Joseph (girls school), Sacred Heart Convent (girls school), St Dorothy's (girls school) and
De La Salle (boys school), St Aloysius (boy's school) and Stella Maris (boys school).
They are all Independent schools in Malta and payment is in form of a donation.

The Governments schools, as far as I know, are all free.  Whereas the Private schools have a fee every term.  You'd need to contact the school for the rates.

Can you please define what high costs means? And how are the fees paid? Monthly, annually, one time tax?
Thanks in advance!

It's not hard to find this information online:

http://www.stedwards.edu.mt/en/fees