More about Kuwait's 'International'... 'Airport'

I do have to share this with my fellow Expat Community still in Kuwait - I know many of you have your share of horror stories regarding the matter. But to those with  high hopes because they have now 'opened' the 'NEW' air terminals for Jazeera and Kuwait Airways, my suggestion is to stop hoping for now, as things have got exponentially way worse since last July, when these new 'terminals' have been open.

For one, I can say it took me 2 hrs 5 mins WAITING.. WAITING .. for my luggage on a recent KLM flight.. in August 2018. Any more interesting experiences?

One really makes you wonder when you hear someone dreaming of making Kuwait an hub for aviation and tourism. :)http://www.kuwaitup2date.com/problems-a … t-airport/

Here is an excerpt  - for the full wack, read the interesting article about in Kuwait Up to Date.

The gateway to any country is its airport and the Kuwait International Airport is no exception to this belief. It is clear to us that the problem of our airport is purely of administrative nature and will never be resolved by the opening of the new airports and marketing it through its architecture or technicality, reports Al-Qabas daily.

..................... The problem runs deeper than the old airport building – cracked tiles, dirty bathrooms and outdated baggage conveyor belts. The problem lies in the thought and mentality of those responsible....................

........... Many citizens travel to neighboring countries, such as India or the Philippines, Egypt, and other fraternal and friendly countries. What would be our reaction if we received a passing insult without reason from a security officer in those countries, or hurling racist comments ...........

................The first step of activating tourism in the country begins with spreading the culture of acceptance of the others and for this the airport employees must be trained how to deal with foreigners with courtesy and respect. The gateway to turn Kuwait into a financial and economic hub begins with attracting foreigners. .............

......... best and worst airports in 2018, and the Kuwait International Airport is listed as one of the worst airports, ranking 141 in the world, with a 5.4 rating out of 10............

few things look good in the books or in a dream only
during sleep its nice to have a pleasure able dream but reality is always different
to get things settled out of a dream need a lot of vision and wisdom
which are lacked in this area......