Refuse to Entry Singapore / Airport to Airport

Hi good day,

Could anyone help me guys, I went to Singapore last July 22,2018 and applied for work, in Gods well i got a job for 2 weeks stay, my employer applied my spass but my tourist visa will soon expire so i decided to exit to Malaysia and stay there, then I will re enter Singapore after a week. But when I re enter again the Singaporean immigration did not not allow me to re enter because I have expend my 30 days visa, instead they book me a flight to my home country. Then a week later my IPA has been approved, my question is, IF I WILL GO BACK NOW TO SINGAPORE, IS THE LAST ISSUE CAN AFFECT MY RE ENTRY?

Thank you in advance God bless us.

Shouldn't have but you never know. Bring IPA letter and offer letter. Also arrange accommodation (friend's place and his contact number - if you have friends here), if employer does not provide as officer may ask. Good luck

Is it ok if I book my ticket from manila to hongkong and hongkong to singapore? Because philippine immigration is very strict and also I just returned to philippines last august 25, 2018. and my trip to hongkong is already on sept 7.

You can go ahead if you have booked ticket to HK. About your local immigration procedures, better check with your local authority.