What amount to pay myself as freelancer

looking to become freelancer, my daily rate would be 600.

How much should I set myself as the gross salary? as Freelancer you can set many expenses as company expenses, like mobile phone, home internet, food at work, company car, etc. So they wont be used from the personal account.

If you set a very high gross salary you pay a lot of personal taxes, if you set it too low, then you will have a smaller pension, but less NET too to pay for personal trips, personal loans, and also less to save for holidays.

What would you suggest here? I am still full time employee
My current gross is 4100 and net 2770, I can pay all my stuff with 2100 net currently, but that also includes internet and mobile phone, renting, some personal loans.  Gas is paid by the company.

Additional questions:
1. Can holidays be paid with company money or it has to be with personal money?

As far as I know, you do don't pay salary to yourself as a freelancer (except case when you are an employee in your own company).

When you work as a freelanser your business income is subject for taxes (and social contribution). The only thing you may do is as you mentioned already -- reduce your income with some business expences (house renting, car, etc..).

The same for holidays. You can not reduce your expences (and taxes therefore) by paing a holidays.

KonstantinK wrote:

As far as I know, you do don't pay salary to yourself as a freelancer (except case when you are an employee in your own company).

When you work as a freelanser your business income is subject for taxes (and social contribution). The only thing you may do is as you mentioned already -- reduce your income with some business expences (house renting, car, etc..).

The same for holidays. You can not reduce your expences (and taxes therefore) by paing a holidays.

yes I will be employee of my own company, sorry for the confusion