NOC letter on new Visa from Pakistan

Hello everyone!  my friend went to Pakistan on final exit and he go another offer in Saudi Arabia but he is been informed by the agents that NOC letter (COC and MOFA attested) will be required from his previous sponsor as he is travelling back within one year.

The problem is his previous sponsor is not providing NOC and now he is stuck back there.

Is there any solution to this problem?

Regards,

Khalid Anwar

Hello! As far as I know employers are not obligated to give NOC. I have read that NOCs have been obsolete a long time ago since being issued a Final exit Visa was proof that your employer releases you of any obligations you have with him.

But in case of my workmate, she left on Final exit and came back to Saudi within 3mos. I had asked her, since in her Certificate of Employment, my employer had stated that she cannot be rehired within two years (according to a cabinet resolution - http://gulfmigration.eu/database/legal_ … 005_EN.pdf )

Although this resolution is kind of confusing, I think it is mostly about transferring of sponsorship, but since she went on Final Exit, it technically wasn't a transfer. Now she is back in Saudi on a new visa. I have asked her and she said that when her new employer processed her visa they didn't have any kind of problem.

I guess it is case to case basis. If you left your previous employment under bad terms the employer may be refusing to give NOC to spite you. I hope everything with you work out! Best regards!

Thanks for the information. another friend of mine was also thinking of going on final exit as he got good offer too but now he won't go, he is negotiating with the current employees.

he is thinking of getting sponsor change and as profession change is open now so he can use that as well. This can save lot of his time and useless formalities again i.e. bank account, driving license etc

As my degree, and other documents are attested so I don't think getting family visa after profession change via appointment will be a problem for him?

Best regards,

Khalid Anwar