Family

hi, we are looking at imigrating to panama, we are a family of 10 with 4 small kids age 1,3,5,6 witch area  will be the best to look at for schools and work and save for kids ? :D  thank you in advance for you help.

Work? What kind of work? You will need residency and then a work permit which is a lengthy process. My German friend has been working on her work permit for well over a year. Many professions aren't open to foreigners, and others are allowed only a very limited number. Most expats I know either have their own business or work remotely. I don't mean to rain all over your dreams but if you can't make a living, it's not going to work out.

Www.kraemerlaw.com is a good lawyer. I see you are from South Africa. I know things can be more complicated to impossible if you are from certain countries. I don't think SA is a problem but best to find out from a professional. Good luck!

Panama has many save places to live with a big family. It would depend on your budget and in what kind of place you can consider ideal for living. About schools...Panama has from public schools to private and international schools. Again, I can recommend you depending of what exactly you want. For example, the Bilingual school or international school with schedule of USA... Also, you might want to consider moving to a place close to the school.