Salaams/Hello to all members

Salaams/Hello to all the members here.

I must share my joy with you. I've been looking really hard to find a good furnished house to rent, at a reasonable price. I soon found that anything in the Tunis area is over priced and out of my reach.

So I started looking south, scouring  Jumia. com. My eyes fell on Djerba, an island straight out of the Caribbean, with endless white beaches. To my surprise prices are far lower there. 😳

An agent, Marwa, from "Djerba la douce" immo contacted me and promised to find me something to suit my needs.

To my utter bafflement she got back to me in just a few days, with a long term rent, furnished, villa, near one of the best beaches in the World. She'd negotiated the price for me; down from 600 tnd/mth to only 350 Dinar!

Should you ever train your eyes on Djerba, and you Should, do get in touch with Marwa. She's Amazing and speaks English too! 😁

djerba-ladouce-immo.com/property/maison-meublee-a-louer-pour-la-periode-scolaire-proche-la-mer-a-aghir-djerba/

thank you for the advice. Ampresently living inHammamet but maybe in another year Imight be on the move so will bear what you have said .

Glad to hear that  Kay. 😊 I understand Hammamet is very nice, but what's it like in the winter? Does it turn into a ghost town in off sesason?

Hi no its ok. I came out here to live in Feb so been through a winter!!! I live Hammamet Center so its where the locals live no hotels or holiday lets around me.

I see. Well that's good then. 😀

Thanks so much for the information. I'll start in Hammamet because I want to expedite the document steps, but I'm thinking to move after the first year and Djerba, which I know as a tourist, will be my choice.

HI
Thank you so much for this great information and congratulation's on such a great deal .
I would love to move over to Tunisia but my children keep saying but what happens if your ill .
I  also have two little dogs they do have their passports and all the injections ,as they came from Romania Kill centers . the cost of living is not to bed over there I no the local people say its high ,and I understand as their money is not a lot . but I think I could live ok  but thank you  for this information

Hi Imoved to Hammamet in Feb with my Standard Poodle and love it here.I amretired and am savings so much money as when I lived in Malta I was struggling!!! A friend came to stay and she lives here now soquite a few of us mature retired English ladies living here now. My friend is diabetic and does have topay for her insulin but the savings she is making on her rent and everyday living compensates the cost. She is getting better treatment here as well!!! Any questions youhave just ask!!!

Hey guys, have any adivce to find a work for move to there?

Thanks Key.