Anyone there?

just wondering i registered a few days ago! but is there anyone one this website? i just seen so many posts made months ago?

yes there are folk here. You should realize that many people in China are busy.

If you have questions or have a need to resolve something, this is a great forum to be one.

thanks Vannrox! i just see so many posts which were months ago! and im trying to get some info about Xiamen, because ill move there next summer! i think we are all busy on our wechat! ahahah

Xiamen is very nice. It's a new large city and I happen to like it very much. I think that you will enjoy it there. When you are there, please try to be as open and friendly as you can be. Your goal is to make as many local friends as possible. Do not be shy. Then do everything in your power to keep them. Best luck.

Thanks!
Ive been in China for 5.5 years now! I am looking for a primary school for my son, i have looked at the international schools! I just cant afford them! Its 150k for the year! and the kids finish at 14.30! then how much more money do i need to spend for him to stay there until i finish my job!

So im not sure who can advise me about getting him registered into a good one with no so many students! I just want him in a good school that teachers can influence him and give him an excellent start!

Not shouting, screaming hitting the kids! And giving them packs of useless homework! Maybe it's a dream school im looking for! ahah

can you guide me in the right direction?