Marriage

Well,I have gone through most of the posts here and still would want to understand more about getting married both here in Kenya or at abroad.Specifically in the UnitedKingdom.My fiancée is a Polish working in the UK and we are planning to get married officially.My question is,which documents must I have other than the CNI and if we decide we getting married in the UK,what must I be with before applying for a marriage visa?2,What must my fiancée make sure is ready in the UK for asucessful wedding to take place?Thanks in advance.

I don't really know how it would be for an EU citizen living in the UK, but generally the UK would require the marriage to take place in Kenya, then the spouse visa applied for.  A minimum income for the partner in the UK would be £18500 per year.

Thanks for the information.Just to add onto this,Which documents precisely  must my patner in the UK 🇬🇧 come along with?and under which catogory of visa is she to apply for?i mean can she come on a tourists visa would like to know more a bout this.