Health Insurance

What are the best affordable health insurance for expats in UAE?

You need to be more specific:

What is the scope of coverage required i.e. medical, dental, maternity etc?  which countries, which hospital panels etc?

In most cases, the employer provides medical insurance.  If you purchase yourself then it does cost depending on what you want.

Medical/dental insurance in UAE. What is the price range for that? I just need to have an idea.

As I said, depends on the coverage but you can get it for as little as 2000 AED a year up to 14-15K a year.  I repeat again, it depends on what you want to be covered for.

Hi
Am living in UAE in husband sponsored visa,my medical insurance got expired a month before.im in the process of cancelling my current visa i want to know how i could cancel my medical status as well by paying fine.

What do you mean medical status?  if your insurance has expired, it has expired.  There is nothing more that you have to do.

Thank you for the reply.. no i got an info like if medical is not renewed we wil get some fine.. am planing to change employmnt visa.. so i just need info about that still i have to pay fine befr taking the new insurance

Yes but if you are changing visa now i.e. cancelling dependent and going for employment, the status will be adjusted accordingly.  Medical insurance fine is applicable only if you continue on the dependent visa.   Up to you if you want to renew it before changing but why pay for a policy that you won't use.

Yaa really you are correct.. thank you so much for clearing me this.