Legal case & Travel ban against unpaid loan installments

Hi,
I am an Indian expat currently living in Khobar looking for guidance and advise regarding my issue described below. Thank you for reading...

I wasn't able to pay 4 months loan installments due to losing my job from previous company and now I wanted a short vacation but my HR team from new company is not able to issue exit re-entry and they confirmed that there is a legal case registered by Alawwal Bank under my iqama on 01-12-1439. I went to the Bank directly after hearing this news but Bank team is saying now I have to pay the complete outstanding amount which is 34k to withdraw the legal case. My loan is ending in April 2020 (Total 48 installments, 27 paid and 21 remaining) and I told them that I can settle my 4 due payments today and requested them to withdraw my case. But they are not giving any option than paying the full amount and close the loan. I bought tickets and was ready to travel on 2nd of september but due to this issue I am in deep trouble now and cant travel.

Since the amount is huge, I cant arrange that in a short period to close the loan, meanwhile I am afraid coz Bank said that all my accounts will be blocked soon and even the Iqama will not be renewed.

If anyone here can provide your guidance will be very much appreciated. I really dont know what to do next but I am trying to talk to my friends and checking for solutions.

I can see a case when I open my Absher-Generalization Report.
Issuer - وزارة العدل
Type - يبلغ بالمراجعة

Thank you,
Riaz Mohammed

The banks are losing a lot of cash because expats run away without paying (see the large number of threads on this forum) so it's unlikely they're going to let you go anywhere until you've paid up.

The second thought is, if you can't afford to repay a loan, perhaps an expensive holiday is a bad idea.

After reading your post twice i think you need to read the contract carefully.
Check the legal right of bank when there is payment delay from you. You shall attend the court hearings just make sure you have the outstanding payment with you, perhaps bank will agree to settle when you submit outstanding and agree to pay remaining.

@Riaz512 hi is ur case solved? If yes could u please help me to

guide on this

@Imran Mohammad23 same issue with me

@Riaz512 hi did u solve your issue... I have same issue.. please help

Hii ,I have loan of 20000 already half paid I am in home country not pay 2 installments I come back message from MOJ pay back full amount and also they put travel ban and withhold my account what I have to do

Pay.  Or reach a compromise with the bank.  No other option.

@Riaz512

You have no other option rather than to pay the requested amount or the balance being demanded by the bank... Or else they will not withdraw the case...

If you have travel ban, they will freeze all your bank account. But your iqama will be renewed.